Fannatic Fann Club Discussion Forum: FFC Recruitment and Renewal Drive 2010 - Fannatic Fann Club Discussion Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

FFC Recruitment and Renewal Drive 2010

#1 User is offline   admin 

• Administrator
  • Pip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

Dearest Fannatics!

FFC starts her annual recruitment and renewal drive today, 1 Dec 2009!

To join as a member, visit the FFC website at www.fannaticfannclub.com, and click on join us!

All existing members who wish to renew their membership may follow the url below for payment instructions! Do drop us an email to inform us when you're transferred! Also update us if you have changed any of your details!
Local Members - http://www.fannaticf..._Membership.PDF
Overseas Members - http://www.fannaticf..._Membership.PDF

Club Fees
The annual membership fee is S$20 for local membership (applicable for Singapore and West Malaysia Address only) and S$25 for overseas membership (applicable for all overseas address).

However, please take note that an admin fee of S$1.25 would be chargable for all payment made through Paypal or Credit Card. So, we would encourage local fans to make payment through electronic funds transfer or via cheque payment where possible.

Feel free to email us at membership@fannaticfannclub.com for any queries!

Regards,
Fannatic Fann Club

#2 User is offline   jieen 

• Amateur
  • Group: Fann's Fan

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:49 PM

Hi admin,

I would like to ask when is FFC Recruitment and Renewal Drive 2011? Fyi, I'm from East Malaysia. If i want to join FFC, how much fee i need to pay(t-shirt excluded)? And can I pay by using Ringgit Malaysia through mail?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users