Fannatic Fann Club Discussion Forum: 2012 FFC Recruitment and Renewal Drive - Fannatic Fann Club Discussion Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2012 FFC Recruitment and Renewal Drive

#1 User is offline   admin 

  • Administrator
  • Pip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 153
  • Joined: 31-October 03

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:26 PM

Dear Fannatics,

We are pleased to launch the annual recruitment and renewal drive for 2012 today!

We welcome all existing and new members interested to join, to send your particulars to membership@fannaticfannclub.com!

Membership fees will be revised and standardized to $20 for all members. Overseas members who have renewed or joined for 2012 will be refunded the difference.
Also, we will be changing our club tee, which is specially designed by FANN! Each member would be entitled to purchase only one polo t-shirt and is compulsory for all. The prices are as below. Kindly write in to us before 15 December to enjoy the special price for the new club t-shirt!

In addition, you can choose to customise your club t-shirt, which your name embroidered on the left sleeve at an additional cost of $3 (limited to a 9 letters including spacing) This customisation is only allowed for members who reply by 15 December 2011. We have also attached below the size chart for the t-shirt.

Special for members (renew): $25
New Members: $28
For all members who renew/join after 15 Dec 2011: $30 (no customization allowed)
*excludes postage and packaging fees

Due to overwhelming response, we will take orders for purchase of chinese version of Girl, Illustrated, priority only for 2012 members, limited to one copy per member. Please write to us to place your order again. We apologise that all orders received earlier will be void. Should there be additional copies left, we will open the sales for non-members or any 2nd orders.

As in the past, we had been helping members to take orders for bulk purchases of Fann items, and for overseas members to purchase magazines, or any other items, like the recent charity drive for Mission Possible.

In the coming new year, we will have a new system, where interested members, whether local or overseas, will deposit a sum of money with FFC and we will help to purchase of these items, wherever needed. This is to ensure that we have the funds ready for purchasing of items. In the past, we had to purchase at the risk of members not paying after we have made the purchase. This will eliminate such situations. Do let us know if you are interested!

Fann is featured on this weeks 8 days, so we will help purchase this magazine for the start! Please reply us by Friday so that we can purchase the magazine on your behalf.

亲爱的Fannatics,

我们很高兴开始2012年的会员招募和会员更新活动

我们欢迎所有芳迷, 有兴趣加入的成员,请发送您的个人资料到以下电邮membership@fannaticfannclub.com!

员费将是 $20新币,不管是新加坡人或海外的粉丝一律$20新币
提早续签或加入2012年的海外成员,FFC将退还差额。

我们将更新我们粉丝团的会员的polo T恤,这是由范文芳特地花心思,独家为FFC设计的 polo T恤!
每个成员都将有权购买一件 polo T -恤. 价格如下, 请在 12月15日之前,填 写你所要的polo T恤尺寸才能享受特殊的价格!

此外,您还可以选择制订独特的粉丝团的会员的polo T恤,把你的名字绣在左袖,不过要付加$3新币的额外费用(仅限一个9英文字母包括空格)
左袖这个定制只限于在2011年12月15日前答复的成员才允许。我们还附加破咯T恤的尺寸图给于参考。

粉丝团的会员的polo T恤价表
特别成员(更新):$ 25
新会员:$ 28
更新/加入2011年12月15日之后的所有成员:30元
*不包括邮资和包装费

由于“笔芳说”的订购反应热烈,我们将把优先权给于加入2012年的会员,不过有限于会员订购一 本笔芳说。所有我们之前收到的订单将是无效的,希望你们在电邮多一次。我们深表歉意。如果有足够的“笔芳说”,我们将开放给,非会员或任何想买第二本“笔芳说”的粉丝。

在过去,我们已经帮助很多会员团购范文芳的杂志,或任何有关物品。好像最近的特派团采购了像“小村大任务”的慈善活动物品等等。

在新的一年里,我们将有一个新的“范文芳采购活动”,有兴趣的成员,不论是本地或海外会员,将一笔钱存在FFC,我们将帮助你们购买这些物品,在任何需要的时候。这是为了确保我们有资金购买的物品准备。在过去,我们包着购买的风险为会员县付款。为了消除这种风险我们有了这个新的建议。如果你有兴趣参与,让我们知道哦!

范文芳是本周8 Days 的封面人物,所以我们将帮助购买这本杂志的开始!请在周五前电邮我们,让我们有充足的时间帮你们购买该杂志。


Please write your email in the format below for our easy reference.
请帮我们填写以下的资料在发送电子邮件给我们


Particulars
Name 姓名:
Chinese Name 中文姓名:
NRIC/Passport No. 身份证/护照号码:
Address 地址:
Contact Number 联系电话:
Email Address 电邮地址:
Membership no. (for renewals)会员号码 (更新者):
Sex 性别:F/M
Occupation 职业:
Date of Birth 出生日期:
Forum Username: (and email address used to register in FFC forum) 论坛用户名:(和电子邮件地址用于注册FFC论坛)
Weibo personal URL 微博个人网址/名字:

Club T-shirt 会员T恤
Size 尺寸:
Customised with name on left sleeve? 定制与左袖上的名称:Yes/No
Name to be embroidered 名绣: (limited to 9 letters including spacing - only in english letters, no special symbols are allowed)(9的字母,包括空格 - 只有英文字母,没有特殊符号允许)
T-shirt Size Chart 尺寸表

Order of Girl, Illustrated 笔芳说 (Chinese Version)订购“笔芳说”中文版): Yes/No
Delivery address 地址:

Purchase 购买8 days 第1100版: Yes/No
Include in system of bulk purchase for Fann Items 加入“范文芳采购活动”: Yes/No


We will reply you on the total amount to be paid and the mode of payment.

As the club t-shirt will only be printed after we have consolidated the orders, we will mail the t-shirt and Girl, Illustrated after the club t-shirt is ready. We will also set a collection date for members in Singapore, which will be advised at a later date.

Do let us know if you have any queries! We look forward to hearing from you!

我们将电邮回复您支付的总金额和支付方式。

粉丝团的polo T恤将会在统计完会员的尺寸之后才进行制作,我们将会把polo T恤和“笔芳说”一起寄出 给所有海外会员。新加坡的会员,我们将会在稍后的日期公布索取polo T恤和“笔芳说”的时间,日期和地点。

如果您有任何疑问,请让我们知道!我们期待着您的回应!



Cheers,
Fannatic Fann Club
0

#2 User is offline   elsa 815 

  • Fann Buff
  • Group: Fann's Fan
  • Posts: 80
  • Joined: 09-August 10

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:31 AM

你好。。我暂时不是会员。。但很想买所有文芳封面的杂志,或有关文芳的一些东西等等。。我两天前e-mial 过给你们,是关于买 (笔芳说)的。。我了解现在你们会把这优惠让给会员先。。我现在只想了解你们所说的寄存一笔钱。。那大慨要多少?期待你的回复,谢谢。。
0

#3 User is offline   恒客雅 

  • Amateur
  • Group: Fann's Fan
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 15-October 11

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

我是上个月中旬加入的,还得重新填吗?
0

#4 User is offline   Charmaine 

  • Fann Follower
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 2,390
  • Joined: 31-October 03

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

View Post恒客雅, on 16 November 2011 - 11:26 AM, said:

我是上个月中旬加入的,还得重新填吗?


谢谢你重新填写。上个月加入的会,有效期到明年12月底。 :rolleyes:
0

#5 User is offline   xucongwen 

  • Fann Supporter
  • Pip
  • Group: Fann's Fan
  • Posts: 140
  • Joined: 21-August 07

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

View PostCharmaine, on 16 November 2011 - 02:03 PM, said:

谢谢你重新填写。上个月加入的会,有效期到明年12月底。 :rolleyes:



sorry..... 請問 Membership no ( 會員號碼 ) 是看哪裡?
0

#6 User is offline   cyq8 

  • Fann Devotee
  • PipPip
  • Group: Fann's Fan
  • Posts: 340
  • Joined: 27-August 09

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:12 PM

View Postxucongwen, on 16 November 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

sorry..... 請問 Membership no ( 會員號碼 ) 是看哪裡?

我也不知道我的会员号码,因为我一直没有收到会员证
0

#7 User is offline   elsa 815 

  • Fann Buff
  • Group: Fann's Fan
  • Posts: 80
  • Joined: 09-August 10

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:06 AM

:unsure:

View Postelsa 815, on 16 November 2011 - 01:31 AM, said:

你好。。我暂时不是会员。。但很想买所有文芳封面的杂志,或有关文芳的一些东西等等。。我两天前e-mial 过给你们,是关于买 (笔芳说)的。。我了解现在你们会把这优惠让给会员先。。我现在只想了解你们所说的寄存一笔钱。。那大慨要多少?期待你的回复,谢谢。。

0

#8 User is offline   Fann4oreverNo1 

  • Amateur
  • Group: Fann's Fan
  • Posts: 21
  • Joined: 10-January 11

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

英文不好也很头疼吖,不过大致还是看懂了些
0

#9 User is offline   coco 

  • Fann Supporter
  • Pip
  • Group: Fann's Fan
  • Posts: 115
  • Joined: 05-March 11

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

View PostFann4oreverNo1, on 17 November 2011 - 08:37 PM, said:

英文不好也很头疼吖,不过大致还是看懂了些

看来要学英语了,我看到英语就头晕
0

#10 User is offline   Maggie Lu 

  • Amateur
  • Group: Fann Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 18-November 11

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:06 PM

View Postadmin, on 15 November 2011 - 11:26 PM, said:

Dear Fannatics,

We are pleased to launch the annual recruitment and renewal drive for 2012 today!

We welcome all existing and new members interested to join, to send your particulars to membership@fannaticfannclub.com!

Membership fees will be revised and standardized to $20 for all members. Overseas members who have renewed or joined for 2012 will be refunded the difference.
Also, we will be changing our club tee, which is specially designed by FANN! Each member would be entitled to purchase only one polo t-shirt and is compulsory for all. The prices are as below. Kindly write in to us before 15 December to enjoy the special price for the new club t-shirt!

In addition, you can choose to customise your club t-shirt, which your name embroidered on the left sleeve at an additional cost of $3 (limited to a 9 letters including spacing) This customisation is only allowed for members who reply by 15 December 2011. We have also attached below the size chart for the t-shirt.

Special for members (renew): $25
New Members: $28
For all members who renew/join after 15 Dec 2011: $30 (no customization allowed)
*excludes postage and packaging fees

Due to overwhelming response, we will take orders for purchase of chinese version of Girl, Illustrated, priority only for 2012 members, limited to one copy per member. Please write to us to place your order again. We apologise that all orders received earlier will be void. Should there be additional copies left, we will open the sales for non-members or any 2nd orders.

As in the past, we had been helping members to take orders for bulk purchases of Fann items, and for overseas members to purchase magazines, or any other items, like the recent charity drive for Mission Possible.

In the coming new year, we will have a new system, where interested members, whether local or overseas, will deposit a sum of money with FFC and we will help to purchase of these items, wherever needed. This is to ensure that we have the funds ready for purchasing of items. In the past, we had to purchase at the risk of members not paying after we have made the purchase. This will eliminate such situations. Do let us know if you are interested!

Fann is featured on this weeks 8 days, so we will help purchase this magazine for the start! Please reply us by Friday so that we can purchase the magazine on your behalf.

亲爱的Fannatics,

我们很高兴开始2012年的会员招募和会员更新活动

我们欢迎所有芳迷, 有兴趣加入的成员,请发送您的个人资料到以下电邮membership@fannaticfannclub.com!

员费将是 $20新币,不管是新加坡人或海外的粉丝一律$20新币
提早续签或加入2012年的海外成员,FFC将退还差额。

我们将更新我们粉丝团的会员的polo T恤,这是由范文芳特地花心思,独家为FFC设计的 polo T恤!
每个成员都将有权购买一件 polo T -恤. 价格如下, 请在 12月15日之前,填 写你所要的polo T恤尺寸才能享受特殊的价格!

此外,您还可以选择制订独特的粉丝团的会员的polo T恤,把你的名字绣在左袖,不过要付加$3新币的额外费用(仅限一个9英文字母包括空格)
左袖这个定制只限于在2011年12月15日前答复的成员才允许。我们还附加破咯T恤的尺寸图给于参考。

粉丝团的会员的polo T恤价表
特别成员(更新):$ 25
新会员:$ 28
更新/加入2011年12月15日之后的所有成员:30元
*不包括邮资和包装费

由于“笔芳说”的订购反应热烈,我们将把优先权给于加入2012年的会员,不过有限于会员订购一 本笔芳说。所有我们之前收到的订单将是无效的,希望你们在电邮多一次。我们深表歉意。如果有足够的“笔芳说”,我们将开放给,非会员或任何想买第二本“笔芳说”的粉丝。

在过去,我们已经帮助很多会员团购范文芳的杂志,或任何有关物品。好像最近的特派团采购了像“小村大任务”的慈善活动物品等等。

在新的一年里,我们将有一个新的“范文芳采购活动”,有兴趣的成员,不论是本地或海外会员,将一笔钱存在FFC,我们将帮助你们购买这些物品,在任何需要的时候。这是为了确保我们有资金购买的物品准备。在过去,我们包着购买的风险为会员县付款。为了消除这种风险我们有了这个新的建议。如果你有兴趣参与,让我们知道哦!

范文芳是本周8 Days 的封面人物,所以我们将帮助购买这本杂志的开始!请在周五前电邮我们,让我们有充足的时间帮你们购买该杂志。


Please write your email in the format below for our easy reference.
请帮我们填写以下的资料在发送电子邮件给我们


Particulars
Name 姓名:
Chinese Name 中文姓名:
NRIC/Passport No. 身份证/护照号码:
Address 地址:
Contact Number 联系电话:
Email Address 电邮地址:
Membership no. (for renewals)会员号码 (更新者):
Sex 性别:F/M
Occupation 职业:
Date of Birth 出生日期:
Forum Username: (and email address used to register in FFC forum) 论坛用户名:(和电子邮件地址用于注册FFC论坛)
Weibo personal URL 微博个人网址/名字:

Club T-shirt 会员T恤
Size 尺寸:
Customised with name on left sleeve? 定制与左袖上的名称:Yes/No
Name to be embroidered 名绣: (limited to 9 letters including spacing - only in english letters, no special symbols are allowed)(9的字母,包括空格 - 只有英文字母,没有特殊符号允许)
T-shirt Size Chart 尺寸表

Order of Girl, Illustrated 笔芳说 (Chinese Version)订购“笔芳说”中文版): Yes/No
Delivery address 地址:

Purchase 购买8 days 第1100版: Yes/No
Include in system of bulk purchase for Fann Items 加入“范文芳采购活动”: Yes/No


We will reply you on the total amount to be paid and the mode of payment.

As the club t-shirt will only be printed after we have consolidated the orders, we will mail the t-shirt and Girl, Illustrated after the club t-shirt is ready. We will also set a collection date for members in Singapore, which will be advised at a later date.

Do let us know if you have any queries! We look forward to hearing from you!

我们将电邮回复您支付的总金额和支付方式。

粉丝团的polo T恤将会在统计完会员的尺寸之后才进行制作,我们将会把polo T恤和“笔芳说”一起寄出 给所有海外会员。新加坡的会员,我们将会在稍后的日期公布索取polo T恤和“笔芳说”的时间,日期和地点。

如果您有任何疑问,请让我们知道!我们期待着您的回应!



Cheers,
Fannatic Fann Club



您好,我加入會員
可以和我聊絡嗎?
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users