Fannatic Fann Club Discussion Forum: NKF Donations 2004 - Fannatic Fann Club Discussion Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

NKF Donations 2004 Give NKF & Fann your Biggest Support!!!!

#1 User is offline   admin 

• Administrator
  • Pip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 April 2004 - 11:53 PM

Dear Fannatics,

NKF Charity Drive is here again. We will be raising funds to support NKF and Fann's performance, just like last year. We look forward to your kind support by making contributions to either one or both of the following 2 modes.

1) For those who want to make monetary donations only, please email us to inform the amount at donations@fannaticfannclub.com . We will then inform you of how to transfer the donations to us.
Deadline : (12/4/04)
2) we are putting up some items for bidding, of which some are contributed by
Fann. We are still in the process of finalising the list of items. For those who are interested to bid for these items, kindly wait for further notice.

All fans are welcome to contribute by both modes.
The funds collected will be submitted to NKF and contribute to Fann's performance.

各位芳迷大家好。。。

群心照亮千万心又来了,我们跟去年一样会筹款为肾脏病人慷慨解囊和给于文芳的表演最大的鼓励与支持。今年有两种方法。。
1) 你可以把要捐赠款项的数目发送邮件到 donations@fannaticfannclub.com。
然后我们会提供你寄钱过来的方法!;)截止日期 12/4/2004
2) 你也可以等到我们的拍卖项目开始的时候以投标拍卖的物品来捐款。(文芳也捐了一些物品)
芳迷也能以两种方式捐款;)
全部的款项将会交给NKF和用来支持文芳所表演的项目。

Warmest Regards
Charmaine
Fannatic Fann Club

#2 User is offline   admin 

• Administrator
  • Pip

Posted 03 April 2004 - 12:34 AM

You may also donate to NKF thru these following methods from March 31 till April 21, 2004

1) Call the NKF lifeline

1900-112-6868 ($5.25) or
1900-112-6833 ($15.75, equivalent to 3 calls)

2) *send ($5.25)
For singtel users only

*838 send

3) SMS ($5.25)
Only for M1 and Starhub users

write message: LUCKY
Enter number: 8882
Send

All methods include an administrative fee of $0.21 and GST. Callers under 18 must obtain parental permission. Terms and Conditions apply.

#3 User is offline   bella 

• Fann Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Fann's Fan

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:00 AM

i think we should donate by calling during fanns performance & not by collecting
an amount as this amt wont be reflected in any reports. dont forget fann will
be performing 2 items. what we collected will only be briefly mentioned.
for those who cant call while watching may like to send in their donations
to ffc & ffc reps will call on their behalf during fanns performance.
this is just my suggestion. hope everybody will call while fann performs
& while shes being interviewed after her performance but NOT before the
performance, as these are not counted in the media report.

#4 User is offline   MiaFire 

• Fann Supporter
  • Pip

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:18 AM

Ya, i agreed with bella, we should phone in during Fann's performance, not before.

#5 User is offline   avril 

• Fann Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Fann's Addict

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:36 AM

We should have faith in the committee that all arrangements made will be in favour of Fann. They will definitely not allow the donations to be given to NKF without being noticed and contributed to Fann's items, which can be evidented in last year NKF Charity Drive in which Fann gotten $1 mio for her performance.

This arrangement of collecting contributions before the event is also to faciliate the overseas fans who would like to donate to support Fann, and also those who will be attending the event and not able to make the calls that night.

This post has been edited by avril: 03 April 2004 - 12:22 PM

#6 User is offline   |kaoRu| 

• Fann Activist
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:26 AM

Bella, I understand your worries about us not getting much recognition for this donation drive. Unlike Nnadia Chan fans (friday weekly), no newspapers reported anything more than a sentence abt our donation in last year's nkf... but rest assured that even though FFC's not getting the recognition, Fann is. Isn't tt our ultimate aim?

Blame it on my short memory span, I can't remember who's the one who suggested to set up this donation drive, but this is definitely one of the best suggestions made. This donation drive is also the most meaningful thing tt ffc initiated. Think about Fann... she's giving so much for this charity program. Day n night of practise... it's not going to be something easy. Seriously, if i were her... with last year's experience, I wouldn't have the guts to try it all over again. On top of this, she's still donating stuff for this auction-cum-donation drive and we all know tt she don't have to do all these. FFC merely took the initiative to 'accompany' fann contribute to this event. It's fine with me that you want to donate before-hand or call on the day itself or both...or participate in the upcoming auction... they're all gonna be treated equally, so there won't be any difference whether u donate now or call on the day itself wub.gif This donation drive mainly serves to facilitate those who'll be glued to the tv during fann's item... people like me :Y09 and of course for those who won't be in town to witness fann's breathtaking act... so it has its merit points!!! Lastly, here's a big thank you to Fann for being the first few to contribute to this donation drive [please look forward to all the good stuff that she donated] and all the best for the stunt Fann!~ wub.gif

#7 User is offline   steve 

• Fann Buff

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:29 AM

I agree with Avril that we should have faith in the committee for their arrangement. If I remember correctly, the donation organized by FFC was recognized on TV last year, just before Fann's performance.

#8 User is offline   thingie 

• Fann Devotee
  • PipPip
  • Group: Fann's Addict

Posted 03 April 2004 - 12:28 PM

Hi hi..I think the donation drive is a great idea!! I'm not a member of the club but I'm hoping that my pathetic salary as an intern can come in useful!

And yeah. I guess, we shouldn't view the donation drive as something that needs to be acknowledged by the media. It should be something that comes from the heart. And I'm sure Fann will be extremely gratified that her fan club is doing something for something she herself feels strongly about.

Good luck with the donation drive!!!

#9 User is offline   |kaoRu| 

• Fann Activist
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderator

Posted 03 April 2004 - 02:33 PM

thank you thingie wub.gif

#10 User is offline   Charmaine 

• Fann Follower
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 04 April 2004 - 12:39 AM

Dear Fannatics,

As we are organising this donation drive, we will ensure that we can help NKF raise funds as well as give fann our full support!

As Fann is also donating items for bidding, I am sure she hopes all her fans will help in raising funds for NKF.

Thanks Avril, Steve, Thingie and Kaoru to have trust in us! We will try our best to make sure we make it this year too.

Warmest Regards,
Charmaine

#11 User is offline   Charmaine 

• Fann Follower
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:34 PM

Dear Fannatics,

Many thanks the following people..They made this donation drive a success! they are...

Avril
Callas
Coolboy
Diane
Emily
Edward
Erian
Firefly
Fang
Fanny
Goh Yilun
Ivy Wu